About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I work in the Camera Dept for Television and Movies. I am a member of IATSE 667 Camera(International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees)and AQTIS (Alliance Québécoise des Techniciens de l’Image et du Son). I began my career in Television at the age of 15 as a Studio Camera Operator part time while I was in High School but now work as an HD Technician and Video Assist. ● Very Ambitious ● Aiming to become one of the Best in my field ● Team Player

Cirque du Soleil (Midnight Sun)

On the evening of July 11, 2004, over 200,000 spectators gather on Sainte Catherine Street in front of Place des Arts in Montreal to see a free outdoor show called "Midnight Sun" put together to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal and the 20th anniversary of the Cirque du Soleil. The result was one of the best shows I have ever seen in my life. Even though I missed the actual show, watching the rehearsal that afternoon was my "walk in the snow".

It was a one time only show and was broadcasted live by the CBC that evening. I found this link on "You Tube". Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search