About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I work in the Camera Dept for Television and Movies. I am a member of IATSE 667 Camera(International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees)and AQTIS (Alliance Québécoise des Techniciens de l’Image et du Son). I began my career in Television at the age of 15 as a Studio Camera Operator part time while I was in High School but now work as an HD Technician and Video Assist. ● Very Ambitious ● Aiming to become one of the Best in my field ● Team Player

Movies I've worked on:


La Dame au Manteau Rouge post
(Independent)

Categorical Imperative post
(Peripheria Productions)

The Orphan
(Dark Castle Entertainment)

The Mummy 3
"Tomb of the Dragon Emperor"
(Universal Pictures)

Get Smart
(Warner Brothers)

Journey to the Center of the Earth
"The first Digital 3D Live Action Picture ever made"
(New Line Cinema / Walden Media)

The Covenant
(Screen Gems)

2 comments:

  1. Nice works all of the movies you have said are one of the top notchers movies. I've watched the "The Mummy 3, The orphan, Journey to the Center of the Earth and The covenant". All of them are great. Congrats and keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. It was a fun experience working on them.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search