About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I work in the Camera Dept for Television and Movies. I am a member of IATSE 667 Camera(International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees)and AQTIS (Alliance Québécoise des Techniciens de l’Image et du Son). I began my career in Television at the age of 15 as a Studio Camera Operator part time while I was in High School but now work as an HD Technician and Video Assist. ● Very Ambitious ● Aiming to become one of the Best in my field ● Team Player

Music Videos I've Worked On:

* Sébastien Lacombe (Allez)

* Wilfred LeBouthillier (Tant qu'il y Aura)

* Stephan McNicoll (Walk Away)

* Genevieve Trepanier (Encore une Fois)

* KAÏN (Mexico)

* Florence K. (Vol De Nuit)

* Pierre Lapointe (Qu'en est-il de la chance)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search